BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Zwinky Layouts »

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

B.o.B - new music video, cut album tracks - whatcha want?




Here's B.o.B's official music video for his latest single "Bet I Bust" featuring T.I. & Playboy Tre, one his homeboys from the start. Playboy Tre's voice is just hilarious, there's something about it that just makes me laugh, hes sort of a big dude with a high pitched voice and didn't expect that when I saw him live performing with B.o.B a few years back. Anyway, Bobby's Rays album "B.o.B Presents: The Adventures of Bobby Ray" was officially released yesterday and it is what you call "fuego". Make sure you get on that purchase, you can get the deluxe edition via iTunes.
Some personal favorites are "The Kids" with Janelle MonaƩ and "Pass My Shades" with Lupe Fiasco, Lupe has a ridiculous verse that might jump out at you if you liked X-Men growing up.."Now I'm back lookin for the shade I saw, not wonders, I'm Scott Summers so don't make me take off my stunners"..
Also included are some tracks that apparently didn't make the final cut for unknown reasons. Satellite has been featured on his B.o.B vs Bobby Ray mixtape but heres the CDQ and oh does it sound good. Another track that was actually my favorite from the leak album is "Higher" but I guess it didn't make the final cut either on iTunes/Amazon. If you like Cyber Heaven and Bet I this will probably be your favorite song, he goes off in this song with a legit hook, still boggles my mind that this track didn't make the cut. Lastly, "Not Lost" feat. T.I. was snubbed, its a more inspiring song left toward the end of an album as a closer but its still alright.


B.o.B - Satellite
B.o.B - Higher
B.o.B ft. T.I. - Not Lost
B.o.B - Can I Fly
another good track with my boy Charles Hamilton "Paperboy"

PS - incase you don't have his latest single "Bet I" here it is.
Playboy Tre you's an all-star they don't know about you!


because?
das wassup.

0 comments: